Shapers of Worlds, Vol. II

 I have a short story - in fact, a re-print, the first short-story I ever wrote - in the anthology "Shapers of Worlds, Vol. II," which will be out Tuesday, Nov. 2. "The Little Tailor and the Elves" appeared originally in Jane Yolen's Xanadu-2 anthology - I think we were asked to do re-takes of fairy-tales. I've done a number of re-takes of fairy-tales - particularly with Sun Wolf and Starhawk Further Adventures - but this one, in modern New York (or at least New York in the early '90s, which was when the story was written), though not a Sun Wolf/Starhawk tale, is one of my favorites.

https://www.amazon.com/Shapers-Worlds-II-featured-Worldshapers-ebook/dp/B09FM3M37Y/



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sample Post

The Iron Princess

An Evening in the Park