The Iron Princess

 

The Iron Princess - my first fantasy novel in 16 years - will be available February 28: pre-order on Amazon is available now. It's a story I've worked on, on and off, for almost ten years, and I'm delighted that it's finally going to see print. As I think I've said before, it involves Princess Clyaris - Clea, known to her friends and followers as the Iron Princess (in contrast to her older sister, the Golden Princess) - and her complicated battle against not only otherworld monstrosities, but her own family. Like Queen Elizabeth I, she has to pick her way around the debris of her father's matrimonial chaos while trying to figure out who is responsible for the appearance of these deadly - and rapidly multiplying - creatures, when it may in fact be Dear Old Dad... or somebody who's using him as a pawn. The fact that she has to blackmail the most evil wizard in the world into working for her doesn't help matters.

Fingers crossed!

Comments

  1. Hello. I was wondering where I can find this book. I pre-ordered it through Barnes & Noble and I just recently received an email that my order was cancelled due to the book being out of stock. I checked Amazon (they have the e-book) and Powell's...both are out of stock. I love your books and like to get them as physical editions. Will this title be available soon as a book?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sample Post

Well, that was tiring.