A picture of Mom from 2012 - inevitably and joyfully with Dad. Today would have been her 95th birthday. Happy Birthday, Mom! Glad you get to spend it with Dad! Love you!
Still Further Adventures
First, to my great annoyance (I have five weeks before I need to turn in the next Benjamin January book) I have not yet got the situation with Facebook sorted out. I am still not able to sign in and post on my Facebook site, Barbara Hambly, Writer - I'm trying to get that sorted out. BUT, I'm happy to say that as part of my new contract with Open Road Media, there will be a new (or 70% new) entry in the Asher/Ysidro vampire series after all. A couple of years ago I wrote "Gravemould and Ectoplasm," covering Lydia's adventures with Don Simon Ysidro in New York after Don Simon ceased being an active vampire and became... whatever he became, a ghost among the Undead. At the end of the final novel of the series, Prisoner of Midnight, he and Lydia are in New York (with 5-year-old Miranda, Lydia's daughter) while James Asher has to go back to his undercover assignment on the Eastern Front. Last year I picked up that story in a novella called "Nightfall's...

Comments
Post a Comment